TAPROOM delivers an innovative vocational training process to support the development of organic and craft beer in Europe, integrating into a common curriculum all aspects of development of organic production and promotion of organic and craft beers, including farming techniques, production methods, marketing, communications, ethics & social responsibility, as well as bridging with art and cultural heritage.
The main project objectives are to:
- Develop a course dedicated to organic and craft beer production for professionals and future professionals, complementary of the agronomic education.
- Enable specific knowledge in the EU beer makers to promote organic & craft techniques.
- Meet the needs of breweries & craft-beer-makers for tailored-made training on production.
- Support beer makers entering the organic & craft beer market & boost the growth potential.
- Encourage the application of organic farming and production approaches.
- Promote use of sustainable agricultural methods.
- Facilitate cooperation and technical transfers among European countries and European stakeholders.
- Remind & develop awareness that the beer is part of the cultural, gastronomic heritage of countries.
Project number: 2020-1-MT01-KA202-074218, under the Erasmus+ Programme
Project Results: www.taproom-project.eu
TAPROOM training course: modular training, which follows a b-learning approach -combining self-study with peer-to-peer activities and work with a coach.
Coaches’ manual: a guidebook for the coaches will be also a subject for development.
E-learning platform where all project materials will be uploaded and made available after free registration. Trainees can find also Interactive exercises and tests to help them perform self-assessment during and after the training course.
More details about TAPROOM Partnership:
AVA Creations from Bulgaria and four other organisations from European countries: Malta, Italy, Germany and Belgium were in charge for project implementation:
MALTA BUSINESS BUREAU – Malta: https://mbb.org.mt/
GAL MOLISE VERSO – Italy: www.galmolise.it
OUT OF THE BOX INTERNATIONAL – Belgium: https://outofthebox-international.org/
ITALCAM – Germany – https://italcam.de/
The project duration began effectively in January 2021 and was completed by the end of March 2023.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission under the Erasmus+ Programme. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.